Employer of Record Services (EOR)
The Client shall provide suitably qualified and experienced employees to render services at the premises, offices and/or sites of the Client in accordance with the needs stipulated by the Client.
Should the Client require Employ USA to recruit the employees on their behalf, this will be charged at the standard recruitment fees.
Employ USA will stand as the legal employer of record in the country of Employment.
Client to supply EA with all the documents for each employee as required by the country’s law that we need to hold at our local office. EA to provide the client with the list of documents required.
Employ USA will supply the client with a compliant employment contract.
- Employ USA will assist client with changes within reason – Should more major changes be required this is to be charged at a per hour rate (HR Consulting).
Employ USA will be fully responsible and remains liable for the accurate and compliant calculation, and payment of taxes and social security requirements as per the country’s respective legislation. (based on a timely payment of invoices by the client)
Employ USA will guide the client within reason on any IR queries.
- Should the client contravene the employment/ labour laws of the country they are fully liable.
- Should the client require IR consulting, this is to be charged at an hourly rate.
The client is responsible for ensuring that Employ USA is paid correctly on time in order to pay the temporary employees, as well as the taxes and SS on the respective due dates as per the country’s applicable law.
- Failure by the client to meet the payment terms, the client will be responsible for all penalties and interest that EA incur from the respective countries.
- Be advised that as per the above point depending on the country this could get calculated off the entire payroll for our local entity, and not just your portion.
Should funding of the payroll be required financing fees will be charged, in accordance with the financing cost.
- This can only be provided based on pre-approval, and;
- Client needs to be vetted for credit.
- Insurance of debt required.
Our goal is to offer you affordable, compliant services Globally, that allow your teams to focus on your business, whilst we deploy your staff legally and efficiently.
Immigrations (if required) – to be handled and invoiced separately, in accordance with the standard immigration costs per country, includes but not limited to;
- Letter of Invitation
- Work permits
- Work visas, extensions etc
This service offering allows for very limited to no interaction with the employee’s
It is important to note that under our employer of record services, Employ Africa’s liability is limited to ensuring that the client has a compliant local entity through which to employ the temporary employee and the calculation and timely payment of the taxes.
Fee structure – Refer to Annexure A – EOR Fee structure.
Please note that these fee’s excludes bank charges.
Fees are based on neutral funding, which is our standard billing terms for Employer of record services that are neutrally funded.
All direct costs that are required to be funded by Employ Africa will incur a financing fee of;
- 30-day payment terms
Recruitment services will be billed at 15% for all successfully placed personnel with the client. A guarantee period of 3 months applies on all placed candidates.